LEARN MORE ABOUT FEEDING CANADIAN KIDS
Over 1 Million Canadian Kids Go To Bed With Empty Tummies...
noun: food security
- the state of having reliable access to a sufficient quantity of affordable, nutritious food.
Who We've Fed
Together, we have provided 156,448 nutritious dinners to the following kids programs in Ontario:
- Albion Neighbourhood Services (Rexdale)
- Beyond 3:30 Bliss Carman Middle School (Scarborough)
- Beyond 3:30 Brookview Middle School (Toronto)
- Beyond 3:30 Carleton Village Middle School (Toronto)
- Beyond 3:30 Charles Gordon Middle School (Scarborough)
- Beyond 3:30 DA Morrison Middle School (East York)
- Beyond 3:30 Dixon Grove Junior Middle School (Etobicoke)
- Beyond 3:30 Dr. Marion Hilliard Middle School (Scarborough)
- Beyond 3:30 Emily Carr Middle School (Scarborough)
- Beyond 3:30 George Syme Community School (York)
- Beyond 3:30 Greenholme Junior Middle School (Etobicoke)
- Beyond 3:30 Iroquois Public School (Scarborough)
- Beyond 3:30 Joseph Brant Public School (Scarborough)
- Beyond 3:30 Lawrence Heights Middle School (North York)
- Beyond 3:30 Maple Leaf Public School (North York)
- Beyond 3:30 Military Trail Public School (Scarborough)
- Beyond 3:30 Portage Trail Community School (North York)
- Beyond 3:30 Smithfield Middle School (Etobicoke)
- Beyond 3:30 Tecumseh Public School (Mississauga)
- Beyond 3:30 Valley Park Middle School (Toronto)
- Eastview Community Centre (East Toronto)
- Flemingdon Park School Age & Family Centre (Toronto)
- Girls Inc. (Newmarket)
- Kerr St. Mission (Oakville)
- Nelson Youth Centres (Burlington)
- Simcoe Hall Youth Centre (Oshawa)
- St Mary’s Boys & Girls Club (Toronto)
- Toronto Kiwanis Boys & Girls Club (Toronto)
Metrics Behind Our Ask
Learn more about Feeding Canadian Kids by viewing our 2022 Annual Report and Case For Support:
We feed hungry Canadian kids a nutritious dinner to fill their tummies so they sleep well, leading to success in school and healthy futures.
To ensure the success of future Canadian generations by eradicating food insecurity. We do this by providing healthy dinners for the children who rely on breakfast, lunch and snack programs. We fill the dinner gap, so they go to bed nourished.
First and foremost, we are accountable to the kids we are feeding. Always remembering that we are stewards of the charity and being accountable to our community of families, donors, and partners.
Everyone has a valid point-of-view and value to contribute. Mutual respect and reliance across our diverse team will deliver the best results possible.
Our mindset is to do more with less…we will work with what we have and continue to operate as lean as
We will make a difference – one kid at a time! We act with passion and compassion.
Every kid in Canada should have access to nutritious food. We will champion access and affordability
through action and education.
Who We Are
Our Executive Team is a diverse group of devoted professionals who offer their experience, passion, and network to support our needs.
Our Advisory Board
CEO, Karibu Solutions Inc.
Our devoted volunteer team is made up of variety of community-minded professionals and students. On average, we have over 50 volunteers who cook and deliver food, andwork on projects that coordinate these activities and support our future expansion.
Now It's Your Turn!
Make A Change